The twisted easel card has a few steps, and since I decided to make more of these as appreciation gifts for some wonderful people, I tried to take pictures of the steps (bad lighting, though) to record the steps:
Before beginning: Make a template from a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of card stock. Punch a circle in the bottom right corner. Use the template to punch the hole in the same place on each card layer.
1. Fold the card base (4.25 x 11) in half. Score a diagonal line from the top right to the bottom left of the card. Use the template and punch a circle in the bottom right part of the triangle.
2. Use the template and punch a circle in the bottom right of a piece of 5.5 x 4.25 card stock. This will be the top layer of the card. Add card stock and designer paper trim on the bottom of this front panel.
3. Turn the front panel to the backside. Circle punch the trim away.
4. Adhere vellum to the backside of the front panel.
5. Adhere the front panel to the base of the card, matching the circles together. Add die cut shapes and stamp sentiments.
6. Package the card in a cellophane bag with chocolate, a votive and directions. Top with a tag.
Enjoy! If you found this inspiring or think someone else would, please Pin this idea.
Wishing you a bright season and a happy 2017!